Saturday, September 09, 2006

I leave the doctor's and head back to work thinking most of this looks good, the tumor looks gone to me except for some swelling and nothing new has popped up. I get to work sit down at my cube. I'm talking with a few workmates, when my left arm retracts uncommanded, I then go into convulsions. About this time, my co workers are getting worried about me having sezures. I'm loosing consciousness. It's only been about 15 seconds. My co workers are asking if it's my arm, I realize for the first this is a seizure and I black out.

The nuerosurgeon gives me some medication and says 2 weeks seizure free and things should be ok. About 1.5 weeks later, I had another full blown seizure and the next day I had a smaller seizure.

The doc's pull all the string's: No driving, extra sezure medication with associated dizziness.

This begins in March of 2006.

No comments: